With the New Year upon us and the finance and property markets seemingly in a constant state of change, organising a Home Loan Health Check now is a great way to align your current finances with your financial goals.
What is a Home Loan Health Check?
Our Home Loan Health Checks are a free service that helps you to understand how your loan is performing and what steps you can take to get more benefits from your finance facilities. We believe that Home Loan Health Checks should be conducted regularly as circumstances change for individuals as well as financial products. The loan you arranged two to three years ago may not be as beneficial to you now as it once was.
Questions that can be addressed during your Home Loan Health Check will include:
- What are your financial goals?
- What are the interest rate and minimum repayments that you are currently repaying?
- If you have a fixed rate when does it expire?
- Can you foresee any major expenditure occurring – such as renovations, a new car, or a wedding?
- What is your property’s current value and how much flexibility does that give you?
With rumbling about interest rate hikes and general uncertainty across multiple areas of the economy, it makes perfect sense to sit down with a finance broker to discuss your Home Loan’s future direction. Doing so could help you to achieve your financial goals much quicker
Call us today to arrange an appointment to conduct your Home Loan Health Check.